Application security testing
Application Security Testing is the analysis and testing of specific applications for weaknesses and vulnerabilities that an attacker could leverage. Common types of Application Security Testing include:
- Web Application Penetration Testing – attacking a specific web application (on the Internet or Internal Company Network)
- API Penetration Testing – attacking specific APIs (on the Internet or Internal Company Network)
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing – attacking mobile applications and their APIs (Android and iOS)
- Secure Code Review – Reviewing the source code of the application for specific vulnerability types
- Secure Composition Analysis – Reviewing the libraries and components of the application for specific vulnerabilities
Find Cyber Security Consultancies that deliver these services on CyberMarket.com - Sign Up now to post a project and Cyber Security Consultancies will silently bid on your project.